Welcome to Managed Media Services and Marketing
We provide managed media services and marketing strategy development for trade organizations, private businesses and individuals. This includes marketing and media planning as well as execution of advertising campaigns.
My name is Matthew Maginley I’ve worked my entire life helping people understand how to use media to communicate to audiences. Whether it is an audience of 1 or 1 million, the idea is to engage people emotionally and persuade them to act. What Managed Media Services and Marketing provides is a strategic approach to leverage specific business assets to the goal of increased sales.
We can increase sales in three possible ways:
- Increase the amount existing customers spend per transaction.
- Increase the number of transactions per existing customer.
- Increase the number of customers.
From a media and marketing perspective, it costs at least 6 times more to get a new customer to spend the same amount as an existing customer. What I do as a consultant is to understand how your current marketing and media assets bring in business, and then leverage them to increase sales.
The five things that a business owner must know before tackling a marketing or media strategy – much less spending money on advertising and media are:
- Who and where their customers are.
- Why their customers buy from them and not someone else.
- When and how are the best ways to communicate with their customers.
- What to communicate to them.
- How much it costs them in the first place to get a customer and how much they are worth to the business. ( The answer to this question is not as simple as it seems and most businesses have never fully answered the question.)
If you would like to increase your sales and profits I can help you start by helping you answer these questions and then developing a marketing strategy that lets you use existing assets rather than spending more money on advertising.
What I’ve found over the years is that the media and marketing process requires on-going planning and a consistent and dedicated effort — however, many business people treat marketing as an event and fail to account for long-range plans and cycles. Maybe, if they are lucky, they execute a series of events over time and wind up with a marketing plan.
I work one-on-one with you as the decision maker to listen and understand what you are trying to do, what you have tried and to help you do the one thing that will make a difference in their business. We then leverage your existing resources in a very specific pattern to get to the desired results.